Salvo 20amp 21 wat dive light with goodman handle and charger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantfarley

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
# of dives
200 - 499
$699 or Best offer takes it!!
Excellent condition always maintained and has only 10 dives on it, need to sell
PM for fastest response
Retails for over $1300

Salvo1.jpgSalve2.jpgSalvo3.jpg

Last edited:
Dan, How old is this light? How old is the battery? What is the burn time? When was it last serviced by Salvo or LM? lee

This light is on eBay as well, and his response to me when I asked was

I had the light serviced last May as I always do each year. I'm not sure as to the burn time, however it is listed in the manual and on their web page that it is a 5 hour. Burn time.

I never did get an answer as to whether it's a NiMH or LiPo battery, though I would bet it's the higher voltage Li battery Salvo used in earlier lights because it looks identical to my old Salvo. Being able to see what's written on the charger would be helpful.

20ah battery with a 21W bulb ought to be closer to a 10 hour burn time, with a Li-ion battery. Take a look at the LM line of Li-ion lights on Diveseekers.com.

Just a guess based on a distanced view of the charger, this battery might be Ni-MH.

Is this sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom