Salvo Rebel 12 watt LED canister light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trogloxene

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For sale Salvo Rebel 12 watt LED light with charger. The light includes a dive-rite goodman handle (pictured) and will include the original elastic hand mount also. This light was purchased new in April of this year from Golem Gear. A new addition to the family (baby girl) forces me to sell

***United States Only*** $500.00 + $15.00 UPS Shipping or local pick up in the Tampa Bay Florida area

I will accept Paypal or cash in person

Thanks for looking!

Sean

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0290.jpg
    IMG_0290.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 144
Should be mentioned that these only weight about 2.5lbs and absolutely rock. Good luck with the sale, I LOVE mine.

***sold***

for sale salvo rebel 12 watt led light with charger. The light includes a dive-rite goodman handle (pictured) and will include the original elastic hand mount also. This light was purchased new in april of this year from golem gear. A new addition to the family (baby girl) forces me to sell

***united states only*** $500.00 + $15.00 ups shipping or local pick up in the tampa bay florida area

i will accept paypal or cash in person

thanks for looking!

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom