San Carlos Mexico?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fabes

Reaction score
San Carlos is about 5-6 hours south east of Tucson, Arizona. I am wondering if anyone on the board has been there? How is the diving there?

Been to San Carlos a lot. Never dived there, but there are lots of dive shops there and some that work with dive shops in Tucson. HOT water in August and September, COLD water in January and Feb.

I think it was Dive Training magazine a few months back that had an article on diving in San Carlos.

Do It donooo

So are you from the tuscon area then? I havent been to San Carlos yet, but plan on going just to check it out and maybe for a dive or two. Been to Rocky Point several times (mostly for spring break and other holidays) and was never in a sober enough state to dive there. There were 2 or 3 dive shops in Rocky Point but none of their boats looked sea worthy to me...

No, but usually spend a couple of weeks a year there going in and out of Mexico. I spend 5 or 6 months in Mex and lived on Baja for 5 years.

Went to Rocky Point once. I'll never go back.

The first adventure might be worth doing with one of your dive shops. Also a couple in Tempe that travel alot down there. Not a cheap part of Mex, a bit touristy, but plenty safe, good tequila and cheap beer.

adios donooo

I'm going this weekend and will give a full detailed report upon my return

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom