san salvadore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sgj99

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i'm collecting opinions on the riding rock inn resort & marina on san salvadore, bahamams. my dive-buddy and i are thinking about going there in june or july. anyone been there?

I was there in Jan. The resort is not an upscale place at all. It is comfortable and friendly but in some need of repair and updating. The food was good and plentiful. If your looking for night life and glamour...this is not the place to go. The diving was quite good as far as the walls go. Very dramatic reef structure. Sharks are present ...although not abundant...at least when we were there. The whole Island is very laid back and easy going. It was just the kinf of place our group was looking for. The dive crew was friendly and attentive and let us do whatever we wanted within our skill levels. I would recommend it if you are more interested in the diving than topside diversions. If you are looking for a party atmosphere,this isnt for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom