Sanctum Movie: Decompression Sickness?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The scuba divers were all rather good-looking. Other than that it wasn't too true-to-life :)

not sure if there is any way to get hold of the original documentary Nullabor Dreaming 1988 other than here NULLARBOR DREAMING (1989) - Watch Online For Free on TubePlus

It came as an extra track on my Sanctum BD disk.

(Yes, I know. Showing my age. None of the cool kids buys movies on hardware these days. Well, what do I care, and get the heck off my lawn!)

---------- Post added October 20th, 2015 at 08:53 PM ----------

The scuba divers were all rather good-looking. Other than that it wasn't too true-to-life :)

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

The guy's girlfriend was the worst part and it was kind of a relief when she was done.

Before watching the movie, I read that the doubles doing the scuba diving had to tone down their skills so that they looked like the beginners the movie script said they were supposed to be. The guy's girlfriend was supposed to be an absolute beginner diver. Her double was the late Agnes Milowka, a diver of superb skill. When I watched her after she fought her way through the restriction when she had supposedly first learned to dive, I had to laugh. This supposed absolute beginner was still looking better than most certified cave divers.

Back
Top Bottom