SANDALS: Scuba Included

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

annstravels.ca

Registered
Reaction score
Only Sandals includes unlimited diving and the Caribbean's most comprehensive resort diving program. If you're already a scuba enthusiast, you can enjoy up to two dives daily. And you have the option of choosing many other unforgettable dive experiences, such as private dives or night dives. Only Sandals takes adventure to such depths of excitement.
Two dives a day; a PADI-certified staff; first-rate, custom-built boats; partnerships with DAN and National Geographic; and thrilling slate of dive sites all add up to an amazing diving experience
Experienced divers rejoice! Sandals offers some of the most exciting dive sites in the entire Caribbean region, as well as top-of-the-line equipment; extremely knowledgable and expert dive masters and captains; and a customized fleet of state-of-the-art 49' Newton boats. Thrilling underwater experiences await.

Let me help you plan the perfect vacation!

So which is it, unlimited diving or 2 dives a day?

Yes, inquiring mind want to know because that is a big contradiction. :)

P.S. I love luxury resorts like Secrets and I have heard a few good things about Sandals so I would love the clarification an to hear more.

Yes, two a day promised but, they are so restrictive and conservative that you may not be able to dive. From my experience each one of their resorts has diffferent rules and criteria for diving. When/if you get to dive it is more like cattle boat diving. It's out and back as fast as they can do it. I have learned not to plan a trip to Sandals for the diving. Having said all that we are going back in April :):)

OK , I will bite .
How much for all inclusive week vacation with unlimited diving , destinations ?
Anxiously anticipating forthcoming information . thanks

I thought this would be of interest to anyone looking for a fantastic, romantic couples getaway , who also likes to dive.:)

---------- Post added January 20th, 2013 at 10:54 AM ----------

You can dive every day, with the exception of 24 hours before departure.

In my experience at multiple Sandals/Beaches, it's not unlimited - it's two one-tank dives a day. IIRC, you can sometimes add-on night dives for additional $$$. I enjoyed diving on my vacations at Sandals/Beaches, but they weren't diving vacations.

Without knowing all the details, times, preferred desitinations, etc. It is difficult to give you a quote.

Sandals are in Jamaica, St. Lucia, Antigua, and the Bahamas. If you would like to send me a message with details I would be more than happy to give you a quote.

---------- Post added January 20th, 2013 at 11:04 AM ----------

Sandals are wonderful luxury, romantic resorts that diving is one of the free activities they do offer. But, as mentioned before, this may not be the perfect resort for someone going to strictly dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom