SANDALS: Scuba Included

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Planning a trip in March '14 to Turks Beaches / Sandals Resort. It does not appear that computers are provided. I have an integrated air setup on my BC (no octo) and my regulator (DIN) has a transmitter for my DX6i watch. Also have a backup air gauge. Not sure if they are using DIN/YOKE style connectors on their tanks.

In general we all like to have our own gear that we are comfortable using, but if my regulator won't fit on their tanks I would be stuck using one of the provided regulators and no computer. Anyone have any experience with this specific resort and bringing gear?

Call the Beaches 1-800 number....ask to speak to Carol , Mike or Johnny in the dive shop at Turks Beaches....they will get the message to them , and you can get it straight. You might ask about getting your transmitter on a specific reg set up than you can use while you are there. They are great folks. Please post your results.

Just came back from Beaches Turks and Caicos. Great time and awesome footage for my YouTube Channel! We did 11 dives and everyone at the dive center was very accommodating ! The rest of the resort staff was "Professional" however I feel that the staff at St. Lucia and Antigua were much more warm and welcoming ! But again - EVERYONE at the dive center was awesome ! Me and GF had a great time and ate way too much !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom