Santa rosa convention center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigBubbaJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Saw them having a party in there last night. Lights on, heat working.
43d1d5a6-b64c-339c.jpg

While getting an air fill in the summer; rumor was 2012 due to the city spending its money at several projects at once versus colpeting them one at a time.

Last I heard the opening date was up in the air based on a lack of funds due to someone ripping them off! :shocked2:

I believe most BH divers would just as soon NEVER see that building open, or at least not based on the current PLANS to route everyone through the thing.

Only in Santa Rosa! :eyebrow:

Last I heard the opening date was up in the air based on a lack of funds due to someone ripping them off! :shocked2:
Ah, go ahead and tell the rest of it...?? :confused:

I already did at one point.

I was speaking with Stella some time back, (maybe summer 2009?) and asking about why they did not complete the BH project. Apparently a bunch of money went missing (can not remember exactly how much) but several hundreds of thousands of $$$.

Only in a small town like Santa Rosa can something like this take place (well it likely happens everywhere to some extent) but how in the HELL can a city have hundreds of thousands dollars go byebye?

Rumor was inside Job.. but I will not speculate further.

Back
Top Bottom