Santa Rosa needs divers for video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Many of you received the email from James Hedges.
It looks like divers are needed for a promotional video to be shot on Wednesday, May 20. Its mid-week and short notice, but it may be fun with great viz. Plus you can star in the promotional video shot by the marketing company.

"All:

I have been contacted by the firm working on the Santa Rosa marketing plan about making a Santa Rosa promotional video. They would like to shoot at Blue Hole on Wednesday May 20th and would like to have a group of divers there. If you are interested, please send me an email or call.

Those are the only details I have at this time. I will get more later this morning."

Jim Hedges
(505) 453-3912

May be interested. Can you PM me his email addy?
I'll send his email addy this evening.

You thinking about going? Maybe we could share a ride.

Yeh, I'll be going for sure. Tiffany has to work but she was just reading over my shoulder and said she might take the day off work. LOL. How many does your truck sit? We can hold 4 in our Envoy if we pack our gear tight in the back.

Just a quick update on this. Decided against going on Wednesday. Haven't heard back from the organizer, and rumor is there is no actual underwater video/photo taking place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom