Santa Rosa Pinnacles Dive Shop Sold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisheater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just received this announcement from Pinnacles:

"PINNACLES DIVE CENTER

Santa Rosa Dive Shop Sold

I am pleased to announce Pinnacles Dive Center, Inc has entered into an agreement to sell our SANTA ROSA LOCATION ONLY to our long time friend and employee Scott Taylor. The Novato location will continue to operate as usual under the supervision of store Manager Christine Ford.

In preparation for this transition both stores will be having an inventory reduction sale through the month of August. Keep an eye open for more announcements on how you can save money during this
change of ownership.

I want to thank all of our wonderful customers, employees, vendors and Instructors for their support these past 40 years. Please drop by Santa Rosa this month so I can thank you personally. I look forward to seeing you all in Novato. I will continue to be active hosting dive travel and instruction. It has been a pleasure to serve you.

Sincerely,
Joe Ford

Pinnacles Dive Center | 2112 Armory Drive | Santa Rosa | CA | 95401"

If they are continuing in business with a new owner/manager, why are they getting rid of their inventory?

It is a great excuse for a "going out of business" sale.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom