Santi BZ200 Women's Undergarment NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdog

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Santi Thinsulate BZ200 Women's Undergarment NEW

BZ200front.jpg

This is a Santi BZ200 undergarment, brand new, never been dove or even worn under a drysuit. It still has the factory tags on it. For those that aren't familiar with the Santi line, they are made in Poland for cold European diving. They've accumulated quite a reputation for quality and warmth. If you're interested in the company propaganda, here's the linky.

BZ200label.jpg

This suit is made from Thinsulate in a 200 gram density. However, it's compressed, so it is about 1/3 the thickness, while retaining all the warmth. This material is commonly used in gloves and boots. Most people (including me!), when you first feel the non-thickness of the suit are amazed. It really does work, though - I have a BZ400 that is only slightly thicker, and it keeps me warm in 39 degree water.

This particular undergarment is targeted around 50-55 degree water, under a shell suit, for the average diver's temperature tolerance. And a nice thing about Thinsulate is that it'll still keep you warm in the event of a flood.

BZ200fleece.jpg

The suit is lined with a nice soft microfleece. The outside is a firm nylon fabric that isn't quite windproof, but pretty close.

BZ200keypocket.jpg
BZ200warmerpocket.jpg

This undergarment has three pockets: one is a chest-high "Napoleon pocket, for car keys and stuff, and two fleece-lined hand warmer pockets.

BZ200wrist.jpg

The wrists are made specifically for dry suit use and incidental leaks, as well as having thumb loops.

BZ200stirups.jpg

The foot stirrups are made from 3" wide elastic. These babys don't slip off when you're getting into your drysuit and are much more comfortable that the usual dinky little 1" elastic loop.

BZ200frontfulllength.jpg
BZ200backfulllength.jpg

This suit was custom made for Mrs. Fdog (Janet). It was cut for someone 5'4" tall, and 160 lbs.

Measurements from the suit:
Inseam 29"
Waist 39"
Armpit to cuff 23.5"
Shoulder width 19.5"
Neck to crotch 30"

BZ200logo.jpg

The reason Janet is selling this suit is that she ordered it late last summer. It arrived shortly after the new Fusion undergarment was released, and Janet preferred the system approach, so the Santi has hung in the closet for three months. If it hadn't been for the release of the Fusion undergarment, she'd have been happily diving the Santi at Point Lobos and Lake Tahoe.

MSRP for this undergarment in a stock size is about $500. If you sniff around on the internet you can find it for maybe $425 or so. We're asking $250, brand new.

Shipping costs to be paid for by the buyer (maybe $15 continental US ground). US/Canada sales only, the International hoops are just too much of a PITA. PayPal or bank transfer or something that makes us feel like we'll really get our money. If you live in the NorCal area, we'd happily do face-to-face if you'd prefer.

Questions, shoot us an email or PM.

All the best, James

Attachments

• BZ200front.jpg
    BZ200front.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 84
  • BZ200label.jpg
    BZ200label.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 78
Hi James! I'm interested in Janet's Santi undergarment, if it's still available. If you'll be in Monterey any time soon, I can have my boyfriend meet with you. I can send you the payment in advance.

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom