Sarcasm, yeah right

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracker

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Ok Wally, you start. I know Chris, you want to, but you'll get your chance. Yeah Julie I know. Sarcasm, what a start to a never ending thread. Ok then, give it your best shot. Jen can't play. She'll just steal the show.

ME, SARCASTIC!!!! Just what do you mean by that Dave?? :D

Jen is having troubles with her computer. Everytime she types it comes out like Peanuts talk. (waahwa wawawaha).

What are you monkeys talking about???

Wha waha wahtwa whawa wawa waha ???

See what I mean. I have no idea how that happens...LOL

Sad day for the KPP Dave.....Your giving up on raising funds for Jen's scuba lessons.....?

I think Dave finally figured out that she has to get in the water first. Now convince blondey of this. Oh never mind, I don't have that long to live. Anybody younger than 40 that thinks they might be able to help Jen??

BTW, I am beginning to have an identity crisis. First Dave and I were muppets, which worked for me other than the idea of someone having their hand up my butt. Then we switched to something else and now we are monkies. EVOLUTION?? Nay, I want to go back to muppets!!
Ayyy, can anyone else feel the love in the forum?? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom