Sarcasm, yeah right

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah, just stopped by to spread some truth. If you want the answers you can pm questions to myself or Scubasam.:D

No thanks, I'll pass. I know Jennifer outside of a computer/diving forum. I know her as a friend and as a member of our local diving click. Let's just keep it that way. :)

From what I have heard she had a good reason to ream someone. Even if she didn't I really don't care.

Julie, tell the chief that he just needs to get out more often. I'm really looking forward to getting in the water again. I have next weekend booked and then one open and then another booked.

No thanks, I'll pass. I know Jennifer outside of a computer/diving forum. I know her as a friend and as a member of our local diving click. Let's just keep it that way. :)

I respect that she is your friend and that she is a member of our local diving community. But she is not the victim here and she is not innocent.

From what I have heard she had a good reason to ream someone. Even if she didn't I really don't care.

She did not ream anyone out. She cowardly and despicably attached me online and hid behind an equally despicable username to do so. I am not going to muddy this thread but the facts need to be set straight. She DID NOT ream anyone out. And I have always been nothing but kind to her on any of the SB threads where we posted together.

If you want the truth I wil PM you the truth, I will be more than happy to PM anyone who wants to know the truth. Again, I am not trying to malign your friend but you do not know the facts.

You heard wrong.:wink:

Hockey - It's understandable that they are only defending their friend as you are doing the same for me. Thank you Hockey.

Let's not hijack their thread any further.

I don't own $h!t on this forum. I just know the KPP divers on this forum have had many good times meeting, having fun, diving, and some great surface intervals - things we should be doing rather than smearing other members on a damned computer/diving forum!

I don't own $h!t on this forum. I just know the KPP divers on this forum have had many good times meeting, having fun, diving, and some great surface intervals - things we should be doing rather than smearing other members on a damned computer/diving forum!

Yeah I agree, She shouldn't have done that.:wink:

I absolutely agree with you 100% which is why the attack shocked everyone given I have never met her, never spoken to her on the phone, never PM nor emailed her nor Facebook her. My only interaction with her was on SB in the threads. I do not look for drama nor do I create drama in my life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom