Sardine Run 2007- Help needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wahlaoeh:
Hey Mike, I'm also looking for a SUPER RICH sugar daddy myself. H.E.L.L.O....OOOOOOO, anyone out there :D
hmmmm.....

how about a not so rich one?!

but with lots of cameras....

:wink:

Try Mark Addison here - http://www.bluewilderness.co.za/ . He is considered to be one of the best around . I see he has the sardine run listed on his site.

I'm going to dive with him in May for Tigers and Zambezis as part of my Mozambique / Sodwana / Protea banks dive trip .

ShoalDiverSA:
So I can look forward to hearing from you then... :eyebrow:

Cheers,

Andrew

Could you PM me your e-mail and cell no ? I'm looking for recommendations for reasonable self catering accomodation down at Umkomaas or vicinity.

Blue Wilderness caters more to film crews and such for the sardine run. Their "recreational" boat is often overstuffed and given poor priority. I used them before and will never do so again for the run. For tigers they are great as Mark is the pioneer of the tiger dives in aliwal.
Walter at African Watersports is Mark's cousin and they were partners running the sardine trips before they split. Walter runs a better recreational boat since that's all he does.

wahlaoeh:
hi there, is africanwatersports (http://www.africanwatersports.com/) recommended??

I've cancelled my South Africa trip in June because my buddy has got other commitments. But still, I'd like to thanks Walter from africanwatersports. He was really fast in responding to all my emails and queries. When I told him that we are not able to make the trip, he was very cool about this and send me a email saying
hi JOVIN
WELL YOU CAN'T WIN THEM ALL HEY ? NEXT TIME MAYBE .
ALL THE BEST
WALTER

Walter, thank you so much for all your help and I wouldn't hestitate to recommend your service :) I'm also looking forward to diving with you some time soon.

Happy bubbles,
Jovin-

Sorry to hear your trip got cancelled Jovin.

BTW, what are the expected water temps for June in that parts of SA (for the Sardine Run?)

pakman:
Sorry to hear your trip got cancelled Jovin.

BTW, what are the expected water temps for June in that parts of SA (for the Sardine Run?)

Hi Mike, don't worry but I'll have few Asia short trips planned for this year :D

The water temperature will be around 18-20 deg celsius. You'll need at least a 5mm.

wahlaoeh:
The water temperature will be around 18-20 deg celsius. You'll need at least a 5mm.

You must be spending too much time in those Singaporean malls with the aircon on full blast! that's semi-dry/ dry suit temps...:11:

I'm going there in just over a months time, will report back on the water temp - hoping it's going to be over 20............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom