Sartek Adjustable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In my mind it is the light of choice for the 10W HID. Halcyon has a number of problems with each version of their 10W. The Dive Rite is fixed focus and the new style body with the o-rings is silly. I am planning on getting the Sartek 10W soon and give my old style Dive Rite to my wife. I would not get the Sartek cannister.

omar

Have you had a chance to see thise new head in a store or somewhere?

This light thing is a tough choice this year. I took the diverite non-adjustable for a spin last year and quite liked it. The sartek non-adjustable looked to be similar to me (especially if they're using the same mr-11 bulb/reflector). That new halcyon is tempting but i haven't heard any raving like i thought i might here. But this one looks intriguing too.

I just wish i could see them all in a row in front of me.

oh, well, we'll keep tryin

steve

I just got the adjustable 10watt HID Abysmal (Sartek) light. After 2 dives with it I can tell you it's a killer light (outshines my buddies new DiveRite halogen by a mile). I can't say enough good about it. I got the screw top cannister and belt mounted it. COVCI has great prices on these lights....
Matt

I have the Sartek 10W adjustable and am quite happy with it. I think it is a nice compromise between good light quality, rugged hardware, and price.

Mark Vlahos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom