Saturday May 13 trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveBandit

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
FRIDAY NIGHT
NORTH WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. BAY
AND INLAND WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.

SATURDAY
VARIABLE WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS AROUND 2 FEET. BAY
AND INLAND WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

SUNDAY
SOUTHWEST WINDS AROUND 15 KNOTS. SEAS BUILDING TO 3 TO 5
FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

The above forecast (which is supposed to deteriorate) leaves me thinking I don't want to chance running into weather like I did a week ago that far offshore, especially with 5 divers and gear on board a 21' boat.

I think I'm going to change this to the Rainbow river backup dive trip like I have mentioned in "TBAD Part4". I'm sorry if I have disappointed anyone, But I just don't want to get in over my head like I almost have before. (see, i can be taught) Look at the bright side, we can go as a much larger group now.

I can pack another diver with me in my truck, and if anybody who wants to come doesn't have a ride I'll try to find someone to squeeze you in with.

Who's with me............

Count Me in. I can fit another Diver although I will be driving the Grand Marque instead of the explorer. (anyone want an explorer Cheep? )

I am in Land O' Lakes / Westly Chaple area.

The above forecast (which is supposed to deteriorate) leaves me thinking I don't want to chance running into weather like I did a week ago that far offshore, especially with 5 divers and gear on board a 21' boat.

Sounds to me like a perfect excuse to get a bigger boat :D

Ok, we are up to 5 divers now. Just a thought. if you all want, we can do a drift dive on the Rainbow river, then pack up and head to any of the nearby rivers/springs for a second dive.

Hmmm, i have to pay more attention to these....

I can bring "the big grey bus" (F150 Supercrew). Can fit 6 and gear.

Still watching the weather for Sat. maybe we'll get lucky?

Rich

N@rco$i$:
Ok, we are up to 5 divers now. Just a thought. if you all want, we can do a drift dive on the Rainbow river, then pack up and head to any of the nearby rivers/springs for a second dive.

2 hoping to be there also, waiting on the work situation....

I need to finish some work on the house before it can be sold... will have to bow out this weekend

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom