Saturday May 13 trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Rainbow River is beautiful. I have a really good story to share - about something that happened there. I will save it.

You will like it Captain - very clear, very pretty.

Narcosis knows me and knows I don't care for springs but Rainbow I like.

Narc - is EanDiver coming?

Unfortunately I'm not but I will be going with the wife and daughter at the end of this month with the kayaks. Summer break from school time.

I do need to get out though....it's been 2 weeks and I'm feeling the effects already

Ok So How was the Dive?
I'm sorry I missed it

It was Very nice. You would have enjoy'd it. I've been real busy lately and haven't had the time to sit and type out a trip report, then about Wednsday I just figured I'd skip it. There are pictures in my SB album, take alook

N@rco$i$:
It was Very nice. You would have enjoy'd it. I've been real busy lately and haven't had the time to sit and type out a trip report, then about Wednsday I just figured I'd skip it. There are pictures in my SB album, take alook

How dare you "just skip it". Lazy bones are we, lol j/k. At least I wasn't there then I would be short a trip report bahahhaha.

Missdirected:
How dare you "just skip it". Lazy bones are we, lol j/k. At least I wasn't there then I would be short a trip report bahahhaha.

Trip Report:
Some of us went to Rainbow River (some of us didn't)
Snorkeled the headwater, then donned gear for the drift back to the boat launch

Dove to 7 feet and saw rocks and Brim fish.... water remained 72 degrees

Fell asleep with snorkel in mouth about half way back to the boat ramp

--- end of line --- (MCP from Tron) :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom