Saturday, May 2, 2009, Diving/Spearing w/ Captain Mike

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Saturday, May 2, 2009, Diving and/or Spearing w/ Captain Mike. Don't plan on being gone all day - Captain Mike has the fast boat :rocker: The boat is located in Dunedin @ Marker One. Anywhoozle, Captain Mike loves his spear-fishing. If he is not taking people out, you'll usually find him spearing for himself. Anyone is welcome to just dive on this trip just know there will be spearing going on. Hopefully LOTS of it :devil:

Cost is $95 for two tanks. You provide your tanks weights and any other necessities.

I will post tomorrow the go time for the boat.

Attendees:
MissD
ScubaAnn
III
Christine
Silver

Last edited:
I'm in, let me know what time the bus leaves!

It's going to be a nice freaking weekend. Lots of winds coming in from the east this week :bananalama:

Tuesday Night...East winds around 15 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Bay and inland waters a moderate chop.

Wednesday...East winds around 10 knots becoming north late in the afternoon. Seas 2 to 3 feet. Bay and inland waters a light chop.

Wednesday Night...North winds around 10 knots becoming east overnight. Seas 2 to 3 feet. Bay and inland waters a light chop.

Thursday...Southeast winds around 10 knots becoming north late in the afternoon. Seas 2 feet. Bay and inland waters a light chop.

Thursday Night...East winds around 10 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet. Bay and inland waters a light chop.

Friday...Southeast winds around 10 knots becoming onshore near the coast during the afternoon. Seas 2 feet. Bay and inland waters a light chop.

Friday Night...Southwest winds around 5 knots becoming southeast around 5 knots overnight. Seas 2 feet. Bay and inland waters smooth.

Saturday...Southwest winds around 10 knots. Seas 2 feet. Bay and inland waters a light chop.

"If you're heading out on any trips I've put together - Divers Supply @ 4349 GunnHwy has given us a deal on tank rentals
04.gif
$4 air and $8 EANx!
14.gif
"

Is that price for fills or rentals?

"If you're heading out on any trips I've put together - Divers Supply @ 4349 GunnHwy has given us a deal on tank rentals
04.gif
$4 air and $8 EANx!
14.gif
"

Is that price for fills or rentals?

Rentals but you can get $2 off of fills. Actually Dave, I'm on my way to your place, if you want I can take your tanks and get them filled. Since DS is by me and I have to go there anywhoozle. Let me know. See you soon.

Ken can't get out of this thing called work... So we need two more divers!!! It is a 7:30 show and 8 go for the boat.

Do NOT put my name on this. I said I needed approval from the boss, and I NEVER said "Yes".

Honestly I need to support Tara tomorrow in her competition. She would do the same for me.

Ten hours and we will be heading out on "Blew By You" for a little spearing. :bounce2:

Reef, I thought Tara had said yes... No worries anywho, we have a full boat. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom