Save up to $1500 on selected Raja Ampat Aggressor itineraries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiveaboardCom

Contributor
Reaction score
ra.jpg

The Aggressor Fleet is one of the household names in diving and has a great Spring promotion, offering up to $1500 off selected itineraries. Don’t miss out!

Save up to $1500 on selected Raja Ampat Aggressor itineraries

Save up to $1400 on selected Indonesia Aggressor itineraries

Looking for a different destination? Look no further. Divers can save up to $1000 on selected Aggressor liveaboards to Palau, the Galapagos, Cocos Island, Oman and more.

Plan you next dive trip today

Up to date availability, conditions and travel dates on Liveaboard.com

Yes. Still have connectivity problem. I think the problem is coming from Comcast Xfinity (my cable internet provider). They just upgraded the internet connectivity to IPv6. Those websites that still use the old IPv4 would not be able to be connected to my home internet. If I go to my office, which uses different cable internet provider, I can get to your website without any problem.

Have your internet connectivity been upgraded to IPv6, like this Scubaboard?

I scheduled Comcast Xfinity technician to come over to my house & set my cable line with dual connectivities (IPv4 & IPv6) in the meantime.

Yes. Still have connectivity problem. I think the problem is coming from Comcast Xfinity (my cable internet provider). They just upgraded the internet connectivity to IPv6. Those websites that still use the old IPv4 would not be able to be connected to my home internet. If I go to my office, which uses different cable internet provider, I can get to your website without any problem.

Have your internet connectivity been upgraded to IPv6, like this Scubaboard?

I scheduled Comcast Xfinity technician to come over to my house & set my cable line with dual connectivities (IPv4 & IPv6) in the meantime.

I will find out for you and let you know :)

Out of interest, we'll be launching a new website soon which will have great new features and be easier to use.

Connectivity problem is solved after I asked Xfinity to send iPv4 signal only , not dual signal, which my new Arris modem would automatically pick the newer iPv6.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom