Saw former VP Al Gore at Pennyroyal Quarry today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great now he is going to claim that divers air bubbles are contributing to global warming. At the very least he invented scuba diving. I wished you could of asked him how much wait he needed. I have always wandered how much wait to sink sh!t.

Tammy -- Kool -- were there SS agents around?

Mopar -- while I tend to agree with what appear to be your political leanings, your lack of knowledge of the English Language merely encourages some stereotypes of "right wing nutbars."

"Wait" -- means -- hold on, stop, cease -- as in "You must wait another hour for the bus."

"Weight" -- means -- how much does something "weigh" -- as in a measurement

Tammy -- Kool -- were there SS agents around?

Mopar -- while I tend to agree with what appear to be your political leanings, your lack of knowledge of the English Language merely encourages some stereotypes of "right wing nutbars."

"Wait" -- means -- hold on, stop, cease -- as in "You must wait another hour for the bus."

"Weight" -- means -- how much does something "weigh" -- as in a measurement

Oops my bad on weight. I was not thinking. Also I am not a right wing nut but learned that Al Gore has lied on some of the issues of global warming. I think Al and George W would make great dive buddies.

Too bad he wasn't a diver when the Deep Water Horizon was still spewing. We could have plugged the well with him :).

Great now he is going to claim that divers air bubbles are contributing to global warming. At the very least he invented scuba diving. I wished you could of asked him how much wait he needed. I have always wandered how much wait to sink sh!t.

hahaha I wish I was there to kick him in the nuts! I cant stand that tool

I've done annual service work on secret service regs, and in the past they have trained agents for that type of protection, so the odds are they were around.

A good friend of mine, now retired, used to run the Secret Service Aquatic group ... diving, swimming, boats, etc. They have a hell of a training facility.

Reactions: Jax
He's got a Nobel Peace Prize--worth about $1.6 million--and you don't know the difference between "of" and "have," or "wait" and "weight." But I'm sure you have more insight into the causes of global warming.

Back
Top Bottom