Closed Sayonara order PT2** The long farewell

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Some items for me were on back order, didn't want that to hold up other people's orders so had it shipped anyway.

Consequently there will be another order.

Shut off date will be Friday April 30th.

If anyone wants anything please feel free to message me.

If you message me can you please start a new conversation and title it "SOP2" as that makes it easier for me to keep track of.

Thank you.

Exchange rate took another dump. I cancelled the parts I had on back order.

I'll still offer this order coz I said so but if it's not really big I'll not bother.

I'll call it one way or the other toward end of April.

Thank you.

Not a whole lot happening with this order, I'll shut it off April 9th and advise, it's getting a bit hot over here. Cheers.

We all know that despite the massive increases over the last year or so by all the big players, there'll only be more to follow. It's a conspiracy for sure....SP has not "yet" made an across the board increase thur far this year but random items are going up, each time I order something else has gone up. An across the board increase is imminent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom