Suggestion SB Mobile Style - Upgrade...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
El Orans

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Our current Mobile style is not up-to-date with all functionality vBulletin now offers.

Which features in the SB Default style should be implemented in the Mobile Style first?

The ability to keep the previous text in a PM when you reply to it.....similar to quoting a post. And the Thanks of course :D

Also, having the new PM's show in BOLD would be nice so that they jump out as being unread. I also find it to be a real PITA because SB Mobile does not refresh automatically, so every page I go to, I have to refresh to see f there is a newer page. That just eats data plans for those with small plans.

Agreed, thanks button wld b nice.

Posted via Mobile Device

Multi-quote button would be nice for replying to the threads via Mobile.

Is there a way to "force" a reload when u click a link?

As many of us have this issue when surfing via blackberry's I am sure it is a BB issue, but as none of us are going to be able change the BB software, maybe we can force it to accept a refreshed page everytime a link is clicked... Maybe Mike_s can elaborate as he isn't mobile...
Posted via Mobile Device

I went to thank Doc's useful suggestion and notice there is no Thanks button here?

why is there no THANKS button in the Site Support --> Suggestions forum?

(or should I create a new thread just for that?)

Please note: No new (PDA-specific) functionality will be implemented.

If the SB Default style doesn't have it, it's not going to happen.

........I also find it to be a real PITA because SB Mobile does not refresh automatically, so every page I go to, I have to refresh to see f there is a newer page. That just eats data plans for those with small plans.

Is there a way to "force" a reload when u click a link?

As many of us have this issue when surfing via blackberry's I am sure it is a BB issue, but as none of us are going to be able change the BB software, maybe we can force it to accept a refreshed page everytime a link is clicked... Maybe Mike_s can elaborate as he isn't mobile...
Posted via Mobile Device

I am guessing that this is what I mentioned before?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom