Scallop diving job NW Scotland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mufftool

New
Reaction score
Starts September, liveaboard accommodation available. Paid by weight, experience preferred. We use nitrox but you can dive on air if you are not nitrox qualified.

We are based in Kyle of Lochalsh but move all round Skye and up the west coast.

Questions welcome,

Cheers, Charlie.

No-one wants to start scallop diving?? Its one of the best jobs in the world, whats wrong with you people? Maybe Im posting in the wrong place?

Love to but I'm not in Scotland

No-one wants to start scallop diving?? Its one of the best jobs in the world, whats wrong with you people? Maybe Im posting in the wrong place?

Yes you are posting in the wrong forum. Try posting in the "Help Wanted"

perhaps a little more of a description for those of us who aren't experienced. I'm about to get out of the Army soon and wouldn't mind doin some traveling and diving. Please explain this "greatest job in the world". I wouldn't mind going to Scotland again.

hi i,m neally i haven,t been diving for long , i have my advanced open water and would love to try and make a living doing something like diving for scallops. i,m very interested i live in ayrshire and would appreciate some more info. ( how to apply, if i,m qualified enough ? ) Cheers Neally

Hi

I am based in the Inner Hebrides and need to put the beans on the table for the family this winter and maybe beyond if things work with scalloping. I am 35, fit, a hard worker, have a good sense of humour (can handle the piss being taken as I will be new to this) and wonder if we could talk? I have 10k offshore miles as a skipper (sail) including North Atlantic crossing etc so have a healthy respect for the sea. Divemaster.

Is the/are the position(s) still open?

hey !!I want the job! but I dont have dry suit cert, I can learn though very fast is you give me the course!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom