Scooter and Lights for sale $1500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatterton

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am trying to clean out my garage!! I have had this scooter and 10,000 lumen light for over 10 years, I bought it for a TV project, and can't remember the last time I used it? The light mounts to the scooter, and plugs into the scooters battery with the special nose cover. I do no think the charger is working, but the propeller spins. My recommendation would be to send it to Rodney at Submerge scooter for an overhaul, and maintenance, or you could do it yourself, before diving it. It has motorcycle batteries, but I think you can get a different battery pack. The HMI light was made by Submerge as well. $1,500 as is, you pay any shipping. I am in Boca Raton.

submerge-scooter.JPG

Will that light with cover fit my 26? Care to part them out? If so, dibs. I need all I can do to make my 26 over a 100 lbs! HaHaHa

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom