Scooter Diving on Maui with Maui Dive Connection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O man

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those of you heading to Maui for a dive adventure, you really must consider going UW scooter diving with Maui Dive Connection. Scuba Steve is "the guy" to lead you on an amazing adventure just off shore on Maui's west and south side dive sites. He has 4 Apollo scooters, a great small van set up and a professional and super fun attitude as well. Scooters allow you to visit places you would otherwise never see shore diving or on a dive boat. As there are lots of small micro reefs out too far to fin kick too and too small for a dive boat to ever visit. But they are amazing, like small cities in the middle of a UW sand desert. Reminds me of watching a "Mad Max movie". Go forth and find your own UW "thunderdome", yahoo!!

Scuba Steve is very passionate about diving as he loves to teach and show you the wonders of the sea. He has a lot of repeat business as everyone really likes him and he does a great job with PADI instruction for whatever course you are interested in taking. I have gone scooter diving with him in Maui on several occasions and have never been disappointed. We always seem to see something amazing and unique. Steve uses Apollo scooters which push you instead of pull you, so you can easily carry your camera rig ready to catch those "perfect" photo moments. If you are using a big camera rig, you may want to fold in the strobe arms between dive sites to reduce drag.

Aloha Eric
Always a “FANTASTIC” time diving with you and Sally. I hope you come back soon so we can find some more of those small reefs that nobody goes to. Post some of those great pics when you have time.

Mahalo
Scuba Steve
Maui Dive Connection
Www.mauidiveconnection.com

Back
Top Bottom