Screen protector for C5050

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tommer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was shopping around for my PDA's screen protector and came across another screen protector for the C5050 digi cam. Does anyone here use the screen protector for their C5050? or do we even needed?

Tommer

You certainly wouldn't need it U/W as the camera is in the case so the screen is protected by the case itself. If you use it a lot on land then I suppose you might think about it. Personally I use mine a lot on land - but I bought the leather camera case so the only time any of the camera is unprotected is when I'm taking pictures. I did buy one for my mobile phone screen - put it on - hated it! - took it straight off! I suppose it's a matter of personal preference - but it wouldn't get my vote!

Tommer:
I was shopping around for my PDA's screen protector and came across another screen protector for the C5050 digi cam. Does anyone here use the screen protector for their C5050? or do we even needed?

Tommer

Hey Tommer -

Same deal - used to hse the PDA protector - for years I used to cut them and apply them. Had my own template and everything (I need a life...)

Then one day, as they are prone to do, it got kinda skuzzy, so I peeled it off to replace it... and I was out. I fouond that I liked the image so much better without the cover that I haven't used one since. Its been years - no scratches (no deep ones, anyway) and the image once again pops off the screen.

I take my came everywhere - and if you're careful you can have a scratch-free screen without the protector.

My $.02

K

Back
Top Bottom