Screesaver Programs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoubleDip

Contributor
Reaction score
I love the Scubaboard screen saver that I just downloaded, now I want to make one of my own, so the question is, with what program do you make one of these little beauty's. I did the search engine thing and quite frankly I was'nt all that inpressed and somewhat concerned about spyware ect.. being embeded in a free downloadable program. Has anyone found a good, possibly free screensaver program online. One other question, I thought that Microsoft or Adobe elements had a feature like this but I cant find it . DoubleDip

I love it. I can sit for hours and watch it. Thanks so much to whom ever put it together. :07:

Try out PicturestoExe, it also does screensavers. It can be found at wnsoft.com.

DoubleDip:
I love the Scubaboard screen saver that I just downloaded, now I want to make one of my own, so the question is, with what program do you make one of these little beauty's. I did the search engine thing and quite frankly I was'nt all that inpressed and somewhat concerned about spyware ect.. being embeded in a free downloadable program. Has anyone found a good, possibly free screensaver program online. One other question, I thought that Microsoft or Adobe elements had a feature like this but I cant find it . DoubleDip

Though I haven't used it in a LONG time... but... doesn't webshots do what you want? www.webshots.com

I thought you could pick the standard libraries, or build your own. But I haven't used it in a while, so I'm not sure if there is much in the way of advertising built into it now.

- ChillyWaters

I've been using webshots for many years now, it's very easy to use and build your own screensaver. just download the free software, then you can turn off the sample pics they give you and set up your own 'collections' as they call them.
Plus there are 1000's of photos from their website that you can download and add to your collections as well.

no advertising shows on your screensaver, you will get an icon at the bottom of your desktop that will give your remiders to look at daily photos and such, but that can be controlled with settings.

I also like the desktop calender that you can have on the desktop, you can show the current month or the current month with either the previous month, next month or both, very convenient!!

Back
Top Bottom