Scribble Series 1st Stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was just looking on Deep6's FAQ page and found the following:

"First of all every DEEP SIX product that requires regularly scheduled service ships with an extra service kit."

FAQ

Now, having said that - I bet they are absolutely swamped with orders given their great Blue Friday deals. If I get my 1st and 2nd stage regulators and they don't have the extra service kits, I'll contact them a bit later and let them catch their breath (no pun intended. :D). I'm not going to need the service kits right away anyways, so no need to bug them when they are so busy.

That's the great thing about posting on a forum - they can respond when they have the time.

Agreed about posting on the forums. I literally created a username just to post about deep six as I came across their section through google.

I did see the FAQ About parts but I know things may be different with the BF deals. They make it clear no first free service is included so I didn’t know where parts stood in that equation.

Better question. I downloaded the deep six reg service manual. Any chance you guys will release a scribble version or at least schematics chart? Thank you guys very much for making all of this available for us. It was one of the main reasons I chose to go deep six over dive rite personally. I also feel you provide a better product but we won’t get into all that

And I got my tracking for some boots today too... :)

Jealous!!! I really want a pair, but after dropping as much as I did, I couldn't justify them at this time. As it sits, I'm going to have difficulty sneaking the Deep6 box into the house with out the wife noticing.... :mad::eek:

I literally created a username just to post about deep six as I came across their section through google.

Yeah, I've been a lurker on the forum for a while, but didn't create an account until this summer, specifically because I wanted to start interacting with and about Deep6. I'm not an overly social person and don't usually post this much, but I'm drawn to this company, the people and the people who are supporting Deep6.

:cheers:

Here's what I currently have... which looks to match a 1st stage service kit... This was all in one plastic bag.

Deep6RegServiceKit.1.jpg

Yeah, it looks like you didn't get a second stage kit. I'd follow Landon's advice and send an email.

Thanks for the follow up!

Throughout all the pre purchase reading I did this is what I assumed as well. That both 1st and second stages included first service part kits.

Sent you a message regarding this. Thanks.
For all those who sent me a message regarding the reg care handout, I will be emailing those later today. I didn't see all the messages until this morning as I was getting ready for work.

Yes, send an email to support@deep6gear.com, the warehouse manager is working on getting caught up.

Thanks so much. I’ll wait till things slow down a little for you guy before emailing. I’m sure they are swamped mailing stuff out for the holidays

It was my understanding 2nd stages are supposed to come with service kits as well, as it is one of the main points of Deep6's business model - for owners to have parts on hand in case you need a LDS to service your regulator while on travel.

Maybe @cerich or @LandonL will chime in.
yes, if you didn't get a kit, reach out and we can send them out

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom