Scrounge Diving In Southern Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CDN ff

Contributor
Reaction score
This is a pick up from another thread. We were discussing scrounge diving in Muskoka. Feel free to chip in with any locations, thoughts, techniques, etc...
As I mentioned in a different thread, I just found the location of an old lodge on Lake Rousseau in Muskoka, and I'm planning to dive the area to see what I can come up with...

Never did Muskoka, I'd love to join someday.
I loved the drift dives along the bottom of the St. Claire river. Found some nice old bottles, parts of port holes.

There's a restaurant on the East side of Georgian Bay that I'd love to dive under the docks. I'm not sure what kinda bottom is there (I'd expect rocky with some silt), but I'd bet there'd be goodies. Won't be this summer at least, as my boats staying on the hard.

Anyone know of any scrounge diving in the Haliburton area? one of my friends has a cottage up there so id love to get in a few dives if i ever go there

ill see if I can get the current cottager's permission to dive off their dock in Rousseau, if anyone's interested...

Here you have the first one :wink:
We just have to find a time that will suit us. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom