Scuba accidents - statistics?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mlrtime99

Registered
Reaction score
Hey ppl, I'm new to diving and I decided to choose it as a topic for a speech class speech. Besides showing and explaining all the gear, I"m going to need some diving facts and statistics. So if any of you know any good sites I'd appreciate it. Im' also interested in any accident statistics since those are good attention grabbers... thankx guys. And if anyone is in the Alabama, FL GA region get in touch :)

it says i need to be a member to view that page but it sounds like a great source if i could see it

I have a few articles posted on my page that are recently in the news related to accidents. You can look through them by clicking the below link then clicking on "In The News"

ahhh money.. no good :wink: i said i'm in college :)

Hi mlrtime99 and welcome to the greatest boards on the net !

Please please please don't consider the following as an offend, it is just an advise since u said that you are new at those boards (I am new also :)

Please don't cross post your messages to the various topics of the board ! Posting it into one topic (for example only here or only on the general discussions) is more than enough since everybody read almost all the boards! It is mucg easier to follow a thread in just one topic than follow it in more than one !!

Thanks nad welcome

Manogr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom