Scuba Board 10 LBS (4.54Kg) Challenge...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i want one! i want one! i want one! does it need to be 10 lbs? :D

Congrats, Nancy!

Thanks!

I'm going the wrong way- I checked on Thurs (didn't post in the weigh-in thread) and I was at 62 lbs.

That happens. If you're up because you've been having a hard time doing what's needed to go in the right direction, today's a brand new day.

If you have been doing all the right things, it may just be a normal fluctuation and it will just be a matter of keeping on and waiting for the fluctuation to pass. I can vary as much as 4-5 lbs in a day. Even when I'm weighing myself under the same conditions every day the variation can be that large over a week or so. As long as I know I have been doing what I need to do I don't even track it, except to make sure I can recognize the patterns of fluctuations.

I lost 62 lbs since turkey day, does that count?

Congratulations!

You've probably got a good start on the next challenge (assuming someone throws one up). They tend to be challenges to be the first to lose 10 lbs starting on a particular date, open to anyone who cares to participate.

That happens. If you're up because you've been having a hard time doing what's needed to go in the right direction, today's a brand new day.

If you have been doing all the right things, it may just be a normal fluctuation and it will just be a matter of keeping on and waiting for the fluctuation to pass. I can vary as much as 4-5 lbs in a day. Even when I'm weighing myself under the same conditions every day the variation can be that large over a week or so. As long as I know I have been doing what I need to do I don't even track it, except to make sure I can recognize the patterns of fluctuations.

Can I buy you? Seriously? I need a Nancy tape... lol
I promise to be more active now- especially as, despite yesterday and today, the weather warms up.

Congratulations again, to NancyLynn!

Here are pictures of your Fitness Challenge Shirt!

ch_back.jpg

ch_front.jpg

ch_front1.jpg

I'll be sending it out tomorrow :wink:
-----

Fitness Challenge shirts are available to everyone...

Cost:
Shirt with back only $13.00 (+ $5.00 USPS shipping)

Shirt with back and name on front $15.00 (+ $5.00 USPS shipping)

PM me if you want to order, or need more details...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom