Scuba Challenge 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Derek S:
Sorry Rick. I had two sick kids at home and with Kristen working Saturday, I just didn't feel right pawning them off on the in-laws. Ticks me off too, that was the class I really wanted to get to, I need to sort out my weighting with the doubles. I think I just need to switch to a different V-weight.

Sick kids was my guess!!
There's a lot of "stuff" going around. My grandkids both have strep.

wow Rick nailed that one!!! Sorry you couldn't join us Derek. But come to the next one, we can find the time to get your weighting down. I was in for 1.5 hrs!!! Just playing around and having fun! Stress and Rescue is the next class.

WOW!! You all missed another GREAT Class!!! Stress and Rescue!! Rick played 'victim'!!! I got to drown him at least 5 times!!! Was good to be able to play around and figure out what works for me and how I would handle a rescue situation. Being short, I got to experiment with different positions to find what would work for me with someone Rick's size. Rick got to play dead and get dragged across the pool 12 dozen times. Can't wait for the next class!

Dangit, I missed another one!

Well, it's probably better that I didn't know that it was this past weekend, I had duty and couldn't have made it anyway.

This really sucks, I want to get in the water so bad!

ok Derek, here's your warning for the next one (that I'm going to anyhow)

March 10th. Out of Air challenge. Get some duct tape and handle those kids! haha!

hnladue:
ok Derek, here's your warning for the next one (that I'm going to anyhow)

March 10th. Out of Air challenge. Get some duct tape and handle those kids! haha!

The kids were fine for this last one, it was work that got in the way. :(

Because of the overwhelming response, each challenge is being offered 4 times. twice on Wednesday and twice on Saturday. You need to call the shop to tell them which one you will be attending. Check the website for dates. www.ddwny.com

Any chance of them re-doing the buoyancy clinic? :D

Tavi:
Nope!!
But we could do it.

Sounds like a good idea. I haven't touched water since October. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom