Scuba Club Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reidster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We arrive in Cozumel Saturday, April 4th - first time at SCC. Very much looking forward to it!
It just happens my alma mater, Michigan State, made the Final Four and will be playing Saturday early evening.

Quick Question - I know the rooms don't have TVs - but what about the bar area - they have TVs that will carry the broadcast??

Thanks & Go Green!!!

there is a TV in the bar but why don'y you just do a night shore dive? It would be much less likely that you will be disappointed.

I can't answer your question about the TV at SC but Kelly's sports bar, Hooters, and Woody's should have the games on.

there is a TV in the bar but why don'y you just do a night shore dive? It would be much less likely that you will be disappointed.

Ha! Ha! Maybe a victory dive after the game to celebrate a win over Duke-that would be the icing!!! (Gonna be tough - no question about it!)

Back
Top Bottom