scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarasen

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
if i post it wrong place for threat please admins carry the right place.

hello friends, is anybody from scuba.com here?
i want to buy 2-3 things. i have a questions about paying. i send an e mail 3 days ago, havent any reply yet.
i try to connect to scuba.com chat, but havent any return until now.
is anybody scuba.com here? or can anybody give me different authorized e mail please from there?-that may be pm, no problem-
thanks and sorry for my poor english, attilla

yes Brendon thanks. i post e mail info@scuba.com 3 days ago. but didnt any answer yet.
and i know that page. but my english no good for speak with phone.

Other reliable online SCUBA stores include:

Leisurepro.com, scubatoys.com and many others.

I bought my drysuit from them. After a 20 min convo on sizing it I ordered his recommended size and I'd need to be 100 lbs heavier and 6" taller to fit properly. Then came to paying........
Got an email saying the card didn't go through which occasionally happens on international purchases and then I gave them another card number to find out Monday they charged the 1st card twice and the 2nd card once.
I got 1 charge back but at the end after back and forth between them and the bank I still ended up paying for it twice.
The bank said something along the lines of we can't reverse the charge now that it's been shipped and scuba.com said they won't refund me because the bank pulled the 2nd charge back so in their system I paid once.

Ultimately I gave up scuba.com quit answering emails and phone I'd be out on hold until I hung up and with the bank I didn't seem to get anywhere either and now have a drysuit which is way too big and double what it should have been.
I learned an expensive life lessons on large dollar international purchases where fit is important.
I had ordered a 120 hp steel tank and a few misc small stuff before that went really smooth. My dive buddy made 2 orders thru them after my first experience and both his were a disaster and then my drysuit fiesco I will never order from them again.

@sarasen if you post here what you are looking to get, maybe we can help you source the stuff?

wow sounds like scuba.com has changed somewhat since I dealt with them a few years ago.

Sounds about how my dealings with them went. They really suck to deal with! They will routinely advertise a product as in stock but when it is ordered it will be on BO. I'm convinced the only thing keeping them in business at this point is there domain name. Dive Right in Scuba, Scuba Toys, Divegear Express, are great to do business with.

I can honestly say I've never read a single GOOD review of scuba.com. That's an impressive dedication to mediocrity.

Sounds about how my dealings with them went. They really suck to deal with! They will routinely advertise a product as in stock but when it is ordered it will be on BO. I'm convinced the only thing keeping them in business at this point is there domain name. Dive Right in Scuba, Scuba Toys, Divegear Express, are great to do business with.
I had the same problem. Bought something on the 20th and they shipped it only yesterday. The ETA is one day before my brother leaves the US, if they delayed it one more day I would have wait about a year to get my stuff...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom