Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

damn.... is it me.... or is this him? :shocked:

idocsteve.gif
------>
67523d1257602360t-scuba-diver-arrest-warrant-dale-batt-please-read-dale-batt-1.jpg

You owe me a cup of coffee! too bad everyone on Scubaboard is boycotting Starbucks. :shakehead:

I am a deputy working in warrants for the Dodge County Sheriff's Office in Minnesota. We have an outstanding Felony Arrest Warrant for a DALE HARRY BATT (date of birth 12.19.1962) who is an avid scuba diver.

According to reports, Batt physically assaulted his wife with injuries so severe in the late 90s that she was hospitalized a number of times. Often the assaults were done in front of his 5-8 year old daughter and he often threatened to kill both of them. His assaults included electrocution, strangulation, and broken bones from the abuse. His wife has permanent injuries because of the abuse. Batt was tried and convicted of Felony 3rd Degree Assault causing Substantial Bodily Harm to his victim. While the Sheriff's Office argued he should have been sentenced to prison, he was given a 5 year stayed prison sentence as long as he complied with probation and treatment. That was the last time he was seen here.

Batt is an avid scuba diver. We know he has dived in MN, WI, and MI. He talked about diving among the wrecks in Michigan, and he was seen at the Ghost Ship dive recently in WI. He also dove in Cozumel at least once a year.

We believe he may be using an alias name and date of birth and is still scuba diving. Please take a look at our website and his information. Remember, he may be using a different name so please take a look at his pictures to see if you remember him. Batt has been known to possess guns in the past and has a violent temper.

We would appreciate any information you may be able to provide. Information that would be helpful would include what name and contact information he's using, any phone numbers, and who (if anyone) he was there with diving. Any and all information would be helpful!

Thank you for your assistance.

Deputy Scott Rose
Dodge County Sheriff's Office – Warrants
Mantorville MN
507-635-6200

I have seen Dale Harry Batt walking around in Coon Rapids, MN this year. Operators sometimes wouldn't accept a call or report about him being seen.

Good Luck!!

I witnessed Dale Harry Batt talking to a Hispanic male approximately 27-32 years old in St. Paul, MN one day outside and they seemed pretty buddy, buddy. It seems to me based on their conversation, that the Hispanic male might be a scuba diving buddy of Dale's sometimes especially when diving in Minnesota and WI. The Hispanic male freely talked about helping and aiding Dale with resources such as bus fare, money, etc.

507-635-6200 is the number to call. Dodge County Wanted Dale Batt

OK......Thanks..... But some people in Coon Rapids told me that when they called 507 635-6200 -- Dodge County operator, the operator told them that they couldn't do anything about it or get him because it was out of their jurisdiction. So calling that number was unproductive. Local Coon Rapids operators wouldn't always accept a call about him either. Maybe it will work in the future.

Call it in dude. You claim to have seen him three times in Minnesota. Why tell us? Ask for the warrant detective Scott Rose.507-635-6200

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom