Scuba Diving in Lake Superior for 'Glowing rocks' sodalite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice, thanks for sharing! What's your new software?
Hello Ghosty,

I am learning DaVinci Resolve 15. It offers so much more than Windows Movie Maker but the learning curve is a bit steeper.
Now if I could only hold the camera still when diving by blacklight and being pushed around by waves that I cannot see I'll be quite happy.

DD

Cool. I think I have Sony Movie Studio HD Platinum still in the box, but it might be many years old. I'll have to check it out, now that I have a ton of GoPro video to play with from half a dozen trips! I've never done video editing, but I have a very powerful gaming laptop that should handle it quite well. Only 1080p, not gonna touch 4k right now.

Cool. I think I have Sony Movie Studio HD Platinum still in the box, but it might be many years old. I'll have to check it out, now that I have a ton of GoPro video to play with from half a dozen trips! I've never done video editing, but I have a very powerful gaming laptop that should handle it quite well. Only 1080p, not gonna touch 4k right now.

You may want to give Davinci a look over, Ghosty. I'm not familiar with the Sony product but Resolve 15 is new AND free. Either way, good luck and have fun!

DD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom