Scuba Diving Magazine Redesign and "Page-Flipper"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My copy arrived some time ago, but I just had a chance to pick it up and look through it two days ago. I don't know if it was the large size that made me avoid it initially, or the fact that I've been madly editing my underwater video for the upcoming Sharks and Rays of SoCal DVD set.

In all seriousness, I found it didn't sit well in my hands in my usual reading position. I read late at night, lying on my back in bed with my upper torso propped up against the backboard. However, I'm sure I'll get used to it as the content is what I'm truly interested in rather than the format.

My subscription eventually ran out and I never renewed but maybe I will again.

Hi BDSC, we made it easy for you ... you can subscribe online >>> CLICK HERE

I just signed up Nick!

Ashley Perry (BDSC)

The format change doesn't do anything for me one way or the other. I don't really like some of tghe layout/design that much.

I will say that the content is a step up. I enjoyed Steven Frinks article very much.

Jack

Well I picked up an issue this weekend.

Didn't hate it, but I think I prefered the old format/size better. Just felt different in my hands. I"ve never really prefered the larger page magazines anyway. just personal choice I guess.

The layout with the photography looked good though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom