Scuba Diving - Nassau, Bahamas - May 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sfb001

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Good day to all,

I will be in Nassau, Bahamas in May for a few days. I want to do some scuba diving knowing it is probably not the most pristine spot for scuba diving but scuba diving in Nassau is probably more enjoyable then scuba diving in most fresh water lakes around Montreal, Canada. I was looking at 2 scuba diving operators: Bahama Divers & Stuart Cove . I have read a few reviews from Trip Advisors but I also wanted to get some feedbacks from users of this board about those operators or maybe other operators. I am not expecting exceptional dive but just some decent diving with minimal hassle.

I would appreciate any feedback and thank you in advance for your time.

Best regards

Francois

sfb001 ,
The wife and I JUST got off the phone with both operations, as we will be down in Oct for a few days.

We ended up going with Bahama Divers, after talking with both. Stuart Cove I didn't feel welcomed and the gal I talked too was an idiot, couldn't answer questions, shouldn't be in front with customers.

I went with Bahamas divers last year and wasn't too impressed. I was staying at Atlantis so it was just across the bridge. However, the dive sites were very bad, one site was a couple of wrecks with really no marine life, the second was just outside the harbour. I saw a stingray, that was the highlight. If you can go with Stuart's cove I would.

I've seen Stuart's Cove on various tv shows over the last few years. I should have went with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom