SCUBA diving questionnaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, my name is Charles Creed

I've been SCUBA diving since i was 8 years old and has been great passion of mine, unfortunately I'm unable to SCUBA dive as frequently as i want, also who wants to SCUBA dive in the cold British waters anyways?

I'm currently studying Industrial Design at university and for my major project i want to develop an assertive gear for paraplegics / amputees to extend there dive time and give them as much freedom as an able bodied SCUBA diver has.

So I was wondering if people wouldn't mind spending a minute of their time filling out a questionnaire?

This questionnaire is aimed at instructors but can also be filled out by handicapped SCUBA divers as well.

www . surveymonkey . com/s/ZM9L3SV

(sorry for broken URL but spam filters wont let me post full one yet.)

Sorry if this seems like spam, if people are interested i can keep updates on my project on a blog.

Charles,

I have just completed your survey, and in it I gave you my e-mail address. I would like to talk with you, as I have developed a number of concepts that can help make the handicapped individual very mobile in the water. I'm focusing mostly on double amputees, who have some leg mobility. The concepts I have worked out will work, and work well. But I need to get them publicized, and get a few different types of manufacturers to put together the concepts. I have, for instance, developed what I call the Para-Sea BC, which incorporates a front-mount wrap-around BC with a parachute harness:
ParaSea2.jpg

I have other concepts involving swimming technique which I know will work, and work well, for double amputees. That is why I'd like you to write to me. You can also send me a "Personal Message," or PM, on this site.

SeaRat

Send me the questionnaire ,link or email and I will gladly fill it out, I take two disabled buddy's from the UK diving here in the Bahamas now and then and would love to give you an opinion my email is kjamespi at aol

Back
Top Bottom