Scuba Emporium Florida Air Cards & Gift Certificates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pro Dive USA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Why should you suffer just because the economy dealt our collegues a bad hand?

:goingdown: Pro Dive is honoring all Scuba Emporium Florida Air Cards and Gift Certificates.

:goingdown: No matter how many fills or how large the gift certificate, it is good at Pro Dive.

If you have lost your air card, that is absolutely no problem. The owners of Scuba Emporium have been kind enough to provide us with their in store copies... They are kept in a little black box box behind our counter :cool2:. No matter how large your group there is virtually no waiting. Our state of the art Nuvair/Coltri compressors are fully up and running, our banks are full and we can fill up to 23 tanks simultaneously!

If you have an unused gift certificate or Hammertime trip card, call us. It usually takes a day or two... but we can get most of them verified. It really is that simple!

All of the staff at Pro Dive look forward to serving you!

P.S. Trimix and Nitrox Deco Premix coming soon… !:cool2:! This is definately not the old Pro Dive !:cool2:!

I'm glad to see you have your compressors finally running. That's great!

I agree, they certainly continue to impress me.

Hey Brian, the question is... will you get your fills there?:popcorn:

Thank you soooo much! I prepaid for dives on the Hammertime just before the boat had to be drydocked and then the shop closed before the boat ever made it back in the water...

Too bad I didn't have an air card too!

This is awesome...someone told me today that you schlep your tanks to Lauderdale Diver for fills....I'm glad to hear that it was just a rumour (and I'll have to tell her!)

Not for the forseeable future, I have 1,000's of cubic feet of nitrox and trimix on credit where I currently get my fills. :wink:

With your dive schedule and those 130's I figure you'll use 1,000's of cubic feet before mini-season.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom