SCUBA Flee arket this week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SpyderTek

Reaction score
Just a heads up....From a tip off from a fellow diver I ran into while shopping Sunday morning...

The Ocean Wreck Divers S.C.U.B.A. Fleamarket is scheduled for February 17th, 2002, from 10am to 3pm. Toms River East High School on Raider Way Road, Toms River, New Jersey.

More information can be gained at:

http://www.oceanwreckdivers.com/contact.htm

I'm gonna see if I can make it myself.

Scratching at the scuba flees,

Spydertek

Originally posted by Ladydiver
Spyder,

Be sure to add it to the calendar as well.

Does one need any special settings to post on the calendar? Or is it moderated?

I didn't see the fleamarket entry for Sunday so I tried to post it. Nothing showed up...

Thanks to both of you. I had actually forgetten the calendar was even there.

It is looking like I will definately goto this thing. If anyone spots me there, I should be wearing a black baseball cap with the word "Spyder" across the front.

Spydertek

Hey SpyderTek, how about picking me up a couple nice regulators while you're there?

I'll try to make it too...

I'll be diving Sunday as well, so I'm not sure if it will be before or after the dive, but I'll try to stop in.

AARGH!

I've been trying to juggle my schedule all week to be able to make it to the fleamarket and dive on Sunday as well.

The dive has been moved to Saturday morning cause the rest of the gang all want to go too...

It looks like I'll definately be at the fleamarket.

This is one of the premier flea markets of the year. It is like Brigadoon. Shows up only once a year. It starts early and is usually spent out by 1:00 PM. The high school gym where it is held will be jammed packed. Many of the LDS's will be there too. For the short time it is open there is simply too much to take in. They also give away door prizes through the morning. I usually go with one or two things in mind. Trying to just window shop is hazardous with all the pushing for positions. I will be wearing my yellow Eagle shipwreck t-shirt. So if you see me stop and lets talk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom