For Sale SCUBA GEAR...COMPLETE ADVANCED KIT...DIVER RETIRING...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

W W Meixner

Banned
Reaction score
Friends...

I've made a decision to retire...old age does not come alone...a couple weeks ago I sold my rebreathers...cylinders and all rebreather accessories...and in an effort to make the kit complete again...I purchased brand new open circuit gear...

I have an ad posted on kijiji...Ontario...Barrie...SCUBA GEAR...COMPLETE ADVANCED KIT...DIVER RETIRING...

Items in the ad with the exception of the DUI dry suit...are either new...or...new/unused...$2200 was spent two weeks ago so as to offer a new owner a complete...nothing else to buy kit...

If you're a cold water diver...with advanced kit inclinations...you're kit is ready...the suits will fit a male diver...6'/6' 2''...180/200 pounds...

My asking price is ''give away''...$3500...Canadian Dollars...

The kijiji ad answers all your questions...

If there is a down-side...if you are residing outside of Ontario...the purchase will mean a road trip...there is far too much in this package to ship...anywhere...and in an effort to keep the kit complete...nothing will be parted out...

As the ad is posted locally...I don't expect it to last long before everything is sold...there are 10 photos in the ad...a few of the actual items...the the rest are '''best representation'' manufacturers photos...

PM me if you're interested...I have a PAYPAL account...

Best...thanks...

Warren

This package is no longer available...SOLD

adios
via con Dios
SDM

Thanks Sam...

I still like the idea of standing at the edge of the transom...all geared up...ready for the wide stride...it's everything that needs to be done to get to that point...and post dive with all the gear...that I don't want to do anymore...

All the very best...

Warren

I know you reported having a fabulous trip in Tobermory this summer. I hope it leaves a long positive memory to all you have taken in, and something to relish.

I know you reported having a fabulous trip in Tobermory this summer. I hope it leaves a long positive memory to all you have taken in, and something to relish.

Thanks so much Bob...

There's been a lot of fabulous trips...three quarters of the way around the world and back...Red Sea/Adriatic/Med/Atlantic/Pacific...the U-352 has always been a favorite site...but there's nothing like our own cold clean fresh water...and wooden wrecks...

I've got enough bits and pieces left for one last hurrah in Tobermory this weekend with an old friend...

1981...through...2019...not bad...a long and winding road...

Like I said to Sam...it's not the geared up and wide stride jump...it's all the before...and after...that I don't want to do anymore...

My frame has only ever been little more than ''chicken bones'' at the best of times and with muscle tone/bone mass disappearing the Voltaren only lasts a few hours...and then just trying to think hurts...

All the best...and thank you for the kind words...

Warren

Screenshot (16).png

I enjoy your posts. SickS around here at least, yeah?

Back
Top Bottom