Scuba Invetsors Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrea Reedy

Reaction score

We are currently look at expanding our sportfishing and scuba diving operation in the East Cape of Baja California Sur Mexico. We are seeking either silent or working investor partnership. We have a full business plan with financial and proformas that we can e-mail or mail by ground. Business shows a high positive cash flow and yields a high return on investment. The business is fully licensed, insured and bonded in Mexico as well as in the United States. We look forward to talking with you. If you have any questions please feel free to either e-mail or call us at 858-695-0553. We wish you a Happy and safe Holiday Season.

Respectfully,
Andrea C. Reedy

hehe, ok people ... right after I made that last post I got 4 emails asking me to let them know what I found out so I hope it is ok Andrea that I post your email to me here for others to read ...

The opertaion is split into a sportfishing and scuba diving operation. Three tournament quality sportfishing boats, reels rods tackle etc.. , 6 sit on top kayaks and etc.. The scuba diving opertaion includes all the equipment for scuba diving and snorkleing, vessel for guideing tours etc.. The operation is very exstensive. We offer Sportfishing, scuba diving, hobie cat rentals, kayak rentals and tours etc.. Ill be happy to send you a business plan or talk to over the phone regarding operations. I can be reached at either 858-695-0553 or e-mail at bluh2o@san.rr.com
As you can imagine it is very difficult to sumarize a entire business into a short e-mail.

Respectfully,
Andrea C. Reedy

=-)

Put some pictures of the spot so we can see what it looks like (topside and underwater).

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom