SCUBA Jewelry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have some marine-themed and SCUBA-related sterling silver charms (and bracelets) for sale on my website, www.plunderpup.co.uk - as well as pewter marine-themed and SCUBA-related keyrings, and lots of other stuff! :)

Does anyone have any new Scuba Jewelry boutiques/suppliers they have come across?

I do general searches, but have not been really pleased with the results.

Show us a picture of you and your Scuba/Ocean related jewelry!

SeaWare ... Seawear nautical and Celtic jewelry ... look at "Divers" and "Dive Gear" under "Nautical Jewelry" I purchased the #1340 $80 polished dive fin for my friend , very nice finish and heavy too
(and Almity's "Scubahelmet" came from here too)
dive-fin-1340~100.jpg

Exploration Dive Studios-Xds ... Exploration Design Studio-Xds - Scuba Diving Dive Jewelry - Scuba Diving and Ocean Life Fine Gold Jewelry ... Very nice tanks and cave reels

Paradise Jewelry ... Atocha and Treasure Coin Jewelry. Shipwreck Coins at Paradise Jewelry the Friendliest Store in the World! ... nice Atocha replica 8 reale coins made from recovered Atocha silver bars

Whirling Girl Jewelry ... Whirling Girl: Jewelry: Scuba Diving ... Best looking ScubaPro Jetfin you've ever seen , almost an inch long , 14kt

Gift Boxes by Shala ... Gift Boxes by Shala ... Make your own gift box , I made the dolphin 2 piece one and printed out something special on it for my friend

JuJee Beads ... JuJee Beads: Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads by Judy Carlson Awesome hand made glass jewelry, gotta see this stuf in person .. too cute! (see the frogs :) )
I Got my friend specially made pink fish earrings :bounce3:

Does anyone have any new Scuba Jewelry boutiques/suppliers they have come across?

I do general searches, but have not been really pleased with the results.

Show us a picture of you and your Scuba/Ocean related jewelry!

If you spend some time at the above sites .. I think you'll find something you'll like .. I did

Hi everyone! Sorry, it's been a long time since I posted...been busy in my studio! I make glass beads and 80% of my work is marine related. I have lots of goodies available, including earrings, necklaces, bracelets....here is a sample of some of the earrings. You can some of my work online, but I have much more than shown. Feel free to email me! info@jujeebeads.com
Have a nice holiday!
Judy:)

(click on pics to enlarge)

Attachments

• anenome.jpg
    anenome.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 203
  • sheller.jpg
    sheller.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 186
  • jelly er.jpg
    jelly er.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 184
Hi everyone! Sorry, it's been a long time since I posted...been busy in my studio! I make glass beads and 80% of my work is marine related. I have lots of goodies available, including earrings, necklaces, bracelets....here is a sample of some of the earrings. You can some of my work online, but I have much more than shown. Feel free to email me! info@jujeebeads.com
Have a nice holiday!
Judy:)

(click on pics to enlarge)

Judy, love your designs. You have true talent!

I stumbled on to this company recently BAMBOO Jewelry Catalog Index I got a blue turtle necklace and earrings for my wife.

The website doesn't do the work justice.

D_B, do you realize what you've done? Do ANY of you? I am off for the whole month, nothing to do but hang out, work out, dive, and NOW I have all these jewelry sites to go through. I am in serious need of an intervention for internet impulse shopping as it is, and now this!
Well, divorce. Maybe divorce..... Unless I get the megaladon tooth back from the jeweler set in a silver wrap and chain for my hubby Before anything comes in ....... hmmm. OK, gotta go.

Reactions: D_B
I like Maori bone and/or jade (pounami) carvings. The kind you want would be a carved fish hook, called a "hei matau" or "Maui hook". They offer strength and protection in the water. You can also get beautiful whale's tails, turtles, etc. You can find them here:
Aotearoa, bone carvings, greenstone carvings, Pacific pearl shell carvings from New Zealand, Maori design carvings. This is our menu with our site content.
or here:
Bone Art Place. - Jade, pearl, bone carving and jewelry

Or, do a google search for "bone carving". (and you can wear them when you dive...I do!)

Cheers,
Doug :cheers:

Hey! Thanks to you, I figured out my next tattoo! Cool!

Back
Top Bottom