Scuba Mask

Which Mask is better ?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have been debating which mask to buy and I have lots of indecision!
I`m not sure which divingmask I should buy. I`ve taken a look of these two (Cressi big eyes evolution and scubapro synergy trufit twin mask), and I can't choose between them. If you know a better option for a mask that should cost around 60 euro It would be nice to hear them.

Thanks in advance for the help

I don't know either of them, but buy a mask that fits well.

i use the cressi big eyes evolution and love it. fits fantastic and i have great vision through it. its the second one i have owned, first one i smashed one of the lens when i was taking off my BC in rough weather on my boat. they are relativaly cheap but its been great.

I have a scubapro synergy trufit twin mask. It's a great mask but it floods on me. Just doesn't fit my face properly. I now use a Hollis M1 and I'm very happy.

Try to pick a low volume mask that fits well. Black skirts prevent unwanted light from your field of vision. Especially for night dives.

I only know the Cressi. I carry 12-15 different adult sized mask styles, and 30-40% of my mask sales are the Big Eyes Evolution. Great mask.

I've been using a Cressi Big Eyes Evolution crystal for a few years and love it.

But that being said, when I bought it I went to a Dive Shop and tried dozens of masks before choosing that one. The nice lady at the dive shop suggested masks based on the shape of my face and I tried and tried and tried masks going back and forth until I decided which one fit me like a glove.

Pat

Cressi big eye scuba mask is an extremely comfortable scuba mask to wear and the low volume design makes it great for scuba, snorkelling and also free diving. The inverted tear drop shaped lenses give you an expanded view downwards, perfect for easy descents and reef dives where the action is happening below you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom