Scuba Music has entered the building...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pup

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Howdy friends!

I know a lot of my dive buddies from around the world are already out on this board and they've been bugging me to jump on here for a while, so here I am!

First and foremost, thanks to everyone for all of your awesome support of my Scuba music... I've made it a personal goal of mine to develop our own genre and your support has helped tremendously with that, every step of the way! You are the best!

Secondly, and equally as important, I would like to say hello to all of you awesome divers that I haven't met yet! I make it a habit to meet new friends all around the globe and this seems like a great place to start, especially since well all know that divers are some of the greatest people on the planet! I love to dive/travel anywhere, as long as I can bring my guitar with me... lol! I'm always looking to jump on trips with other buddies or just connect for a few laughs while I'm in your neck of the woods or your in mine, so feel free to drop me a line and let's start making some bubbles baby!
:cowboy:

Hi Pup! Your CD is awesome! Brings back great memories of my dive trips, especially BONAIRE! I love it! Makes me want to go diving! Keep up the good work. ALL of the songs on there are great! I have several scuba friends that I'd love to get the CD for as a Christmas present since I don't know what gear they need. What is the fastest way to get some CD's in time for Christmas? Thanks! :luxhello:

welcome aboard

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I appreciate it!

Hi Miss Belinda,
The fastest way to get CD's is via my website at www.JustAScubaCowboy.com which I have in my signature, but it's not showing on the screen for some reason. I'm not really familiar with SB yet, so maybe it's not allowed... if not, sorry guys, don't mean to rock the boat. In any case, I have quantity specials set up right now during the holidays, so it's real easy to get all your dive buddy shopping done at one location. If for some reason this link gets stripped too, just google my full name "Pup Morse" and you'll find my official site real quick. Thanks for your support darlin'!

Hi Miss Christy,
The "Dive and Jive!" sounds like a great idea, just contact me and let me know what you've got in mind... I'm in! The San Carlos thing sounds great too, but I'm tentatively set up for a New Year's gig down in Rocky Point this year, so maybe next trip... sounds like a fun group! Thanks for your support darlin', I truly appreciate it!

Just wanted to say that I love your music Pup, and listen to the CD all the time!

Pup

Folks like me and Rick Murchison gave more than a quarter century each on active duty. Although I still do the same job for three times the money and still have a dot mil address Uncle Ricky doesn't. I walk with a permanent limp and Uncle Ricky blew out all the valves in his legs with that crazy ass Navy pilot stuff.

Do we qualify for a download of American Blood? Being one of the ones who man the "reins of command" I doubt that most of the dot millers can break through the firewall to download the song to their respective dot mil addresses.

We love your stuff and wish you would cut some more CDs. We caught ourselves just the other day going out to the Orislany talking about You're My Chum.

Keep up the great work bruthah!!!

Well, fancy seeing you here! Welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom