Scuba Pro Chromis black question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Edmunds

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everybody!
Just recently bought scuba pro chromis and I was wondering about one feature:

Is it possible to track seperate lap time in the "stop/chronometre" mode. Because it only provides total time for each lap and I see how many laps there have been. Is it possible to watch lap time at the end individually somewhere in history?

I don't own the Chromis but I did take a look at the manual. I also read the manual for the M2 which is the more advanced version of the watch. Sometimes reading manuals of dive computers in the same family help clarify the functionality since the document writers take into consideration feedback the company gets from user questions regarding the product and incorporate them into the new manual.

If I understand you correctly, you simply want to review each lap time after you finish a run around a track for example.
  1. To start the timer you press the +/UP button.
  2. To record laps while the timer is running you press the -/DOWN button
  3. To stop the timer you press the +/UP button again.
  4. To review your laps, you press the -/DOWN button
  5. To reset the timer, press and hold the +/UP button.
  6. To Exit the stopwatch and return to the Stopwatch menu press the SEL/ESC button
The M2 manual states (which I couldn't find in the Chromis manual) that after stopping the timer, you can review your laps by pressing the -/DOWN button for each lap. I don't believe this activity is stored in the Log book like a Scuba dive (O2), Apnea Dive (AP), Gauge mode (GA) or Surface Exercise (SE) for swimming/finning.

I hope this helps

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom