For Sale Scuba pro G260 x2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You referring to the d420, or something else? What's so great about it over these?
I’m using a D420 and a D350 back up. The only difference is that it’s something new, overall the 420 seems a tiny bit better overall, in the water and I’m hoping it holds the tune longer. The G series can be tuned really hot and with the adjuster can go a long time holding tune well but I’m hoping the 420 will hold longer.

Just got out from two dives with the D, effortless. Agree though, the G260 will hold a hot tune for a very long time, only time will tell if the D is equal in that regard, if it is for me it'll de throne the G260, not by much mind you, but just enough, pipped at the post.

Just got out from two dives with the D, effortless. Agree though, the G260 will hold a hot tune for a very long time, only time will tell if the D is equal in that regard, if it is for me it'll de throne the G260, not by much mind you, but just enough, pipped at the post.
The thing that I like about the G260 design is the seat saver purge button that helps hold the tune.

can't you create a seat saver for the d420?

Something external yes, but not as elegant as a G250V/G260.
yeah for sure...

I'll admit that elegance has never been an adjective given by anybody about me :D

The question is, does it need one :wink:

Low spring pressure and a soft seat that gets better with use may make it moot.

long live the D420! (those 260 look good though.. at that price I wish circumstances were different for my wallet!)

Back
Top Bottom