For Sale Scuba pro Men’s XXXL 6.5mm wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zef, you make a lot of good points, but I disagree about it being a private matter. Scubaboard is a public forum, far from anonymous and definitely an open-air marketplace for everything. As for taking weeks to respond back, you've illustrated exactly the opposite. We live in a digital, instant world. Everyone is connected, and for the few that are the exception, that is becoming exceedingly rare.

To this point, I telephoned the seller directly without response. As an open community, scubaboard has always been public. Everyone's opinions have always been welcome and while I understand your perspective, I believe that transparency is the great equalizer. It shows how much effort one takes however it also shows when others neglect to fulfil their responsibilities as buyers and/or sellers. The review sites (i.e. yelp, Google) exemplify this concept.

I've had over13 years of experiences on scubaboard, some tremendously beneficial and some I've disliked, but I've always been free to post my opinions and always free to post the facts. However the transaction appears to some, I believe in a transparent and public marketplace.

My grandmother once told me: "Just because you have an opinion does not mean it needs to be expressed."

My grandfather was a bit more ornery and added: "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one."

God bless their souls.

Yes SB is a public forum and they offer space/bandwith for folks to post and discuss equipment for sale as an open air market place....that does not mean that all aspects of that interaction should remain in the public spectre.

But you are entitled to your opinion and free to go about however you like....just realize you own the reputation that manifests from your comportment.

Good luck to you and happy diving.

-Z

Kurt, the suit you sent is not what was pictured (a one-piece Scubapro suit is pictured).

Please refund the $60.

For Sale - Scuba pro Men’s XXXL 6.5mm wetsuit

If you would like this suit returned, you may include the shipping cost in the refund.

This is what I received:

View attachment 542030

View attachment 542031

Quote "I'll take both suits"

The other suit listed separately is a Farmer John.
You even posted in that thread:

Action Plus men’s XXXL 7mm Farmersjohn XXXL $60

Screenshot_20191102-084817.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom