SCUBA PRO MK 17 260 OR MK 17 620 TI ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m dying to know how much SP is going to charge for a Mk19 parts kit in the US. Mk17 kit costs two arms and three legs.

MK17 EVO 260 IT IS...

I'm late to the party, but I say excellent choice. I bought 4 SP reg sets a while back 2 x Mk25 EVO/S620Ti, and 2 x Mk25 EVO/G260.

To me, the G260 breathes a little nicer than the S620Ti. It's also quieter. The 620Ti is weirdly loud/noisy underwater. The only thing the 620Ti has going for it (despite SP claiming it has lower WOB), is that it is more compact and lighter. So, if that makes a difference to you and you would actually benefit from the less bulk and lighter weight, then the 620Ti might be a good option. Otherwise, G260 all the way.

I have since sold the sets with the 620Ti's and kept the sets with the G260s.

Thanks. I am gonna try out my 260 today and see how it compares to my A700.

It may well have been down to their tune but I've tried the A700 a couple of times and was not impressed personally. The G260 is a wonderful second stage. Having said that, out of the box they weren't too special, one was cracking at 1.6" IIRC, so I guess could well be tune.

Do you know what your A700 is cracking at? Post back with your impressions. Have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom